Grundfos JPC pumps are cost-efficient self-priming, single-stage jet pumps, covering a wide variety of domestic water transfer and supply jobs. Ideal wherever self-priming operation is necessary. The pumps feature a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties. The body and internal components are made of technopolymer to make the pumps resistant to corrosion. The pump automatically starts and stops according to demand while ensuring controlled pressure in the water supply. Please note that a number of specific product variants may be available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in the Grundfos Product Center.
Features and benefits
- Cost-efficientA cost-efficient self-priming pump without compromising quality.
- Self-priming water transfer pumpFeaturing a suction-lift up to 8m. Ideal for transferring water from wells or ground tanks in a large variety of installations.
- Robust designThe lightweight materials ensure excellent corrosion resistance to offer a very robust pump.
- Thermal overload protectionJPC and JPC-PT are effectively protected against any accidental overload by means of built-in thermal and current protection. This means that no additional motor protection is required.
- Stable operationThe pump ensures stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.