2 Year RCT carry in warranty. Includes free parallel card. Free shipping. INFINISOLAR V2 5KVA/5000W HYBRID 48 DC INVERTER WITH 5000W 450 DC MPPT CHARGER WITH BUILD IN PARALLEL KIT.
High PV voltage range InfiniSolar VII is upgrade version for Voltronic Powers InfiniSolar V first generation. This second generation inverter can accept high PV voltage range and this feature will facilitate PV system installation. Besides, battery independency feature will keep inverter running no matter battery is connected or not. Also offers parallel operation function up to 9 units for 5KW. It offers high exibility for future power expansion. These inverters do not have NRS-097, neither is it listed currently under the Cape Town list. The V2 is new in the SA market. Sold solely as a backup inverter.
- Pure sinewave output
- High PV voltage range
- Self consumption and feed in to the grid
- Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
- User adjustable charging current and voltage
- Parallel operation up to 9 units
- Programmable multiple operation modes: Grid-Tie, Off Grid and Grid-Tie with backup. However sold solely for backup purposes.
- Battery independent system
- Does not require a 4/5 string combiner box since the rated VOC means that all panels can be connected in a single string 450VDC (Saving approximately R4000)
- Fewer cables - lower cables costs
- Lower voltage drop (ideal for installations where the panels and inverters are further apart
- 80Amp AC Charger - batteries can be charged faster from an AC supply
- Can parallel
- Has a 5000W Solar MPPT input
All inverters must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (Coc) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid Coc and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- · Power surge
- · Under-voltage
- · Over-voltage
- · Lightning
- · Corrosion
- · Sea spray
- · Condensation
- · Water damage
- · Dust or any solid particles
- · Sand
- · Insects
- · Lizards
- · Excessive heat exposure
- · Weather damage
- · Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- · Incorrect installation
- · Inadequate protection device rating
- · Tampering (broken seal)
- · Dirty filters
- · Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
The warranty will be void if the unit is:
- · Not installed as per manufacturer's specifications
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both live and neutral wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both positive and negative wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not protected by the calculated and required 2 pole breakers for the input and output of the inverter
- · Not installed with a changeover switch
- · The battery input must be protected by a rated fuse for both the negative and positive connections, within the calculated PSCC ratings.
- · Tampered with (attempted to open the unit)
- · Visible damage to the unit