Exactly the same as Voltronic RCT 3kW 600W : https://www.enway.co.za/rct-axpert-3kw
24 month warranty MECER carry in warranty. Free shipping.
MECER Axpert MKS is equipped with a 600 MPPT solar charge controller to regulate DC power from the solar array for charging the battery bank. Transformerless design provides reliable power conversion in compact size. Besides, it’s worry-free to start up motor-type loads such as refrigerators, motors, pumps, compressors and laser printers as well as electronic loads like TVs, Computers, power tool and battery chargers. Requires a minimum of 2 x 12V batteries.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Built in 600W MPPT solar charge controller. Recommended for backup.
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on application
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and life-cycle
- Cold start function
- NOT Parallel compatible
- Recommended for backup purposes
All inverters must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (Coc) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid Coc and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- · Power surge
- · Under-voltage
- · Over-voltage
- · Lightning
- · Corrosion
- · Sea spray
- · Condensation
- · Water damage
- · Dust or any solid particles
- · Sand
- · Insects
- · Lizards
- · Excessive heat exposure
- · Weather damage
- · Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- · Incorrect installation
- · Inadequate protection device rating
- · Tampering (broken seal)
- · Dirty filters
- · Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
The warranty will be void if the unit is:
- · Not installed as per manufacturers specifications
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both live and neutral wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both positive and negative wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not protected by the calculated and required 2 pole breakers for the input and output of the inverter
- · Not installed with a changeover switch
- · The battery input must be protected by a rated fuse for both the negative and positive connections, within the calculated PSCC ratings.
- · Tampered with (attempted to open the unit)
- · Visible damage to the unit