- Zero (0ms) transfer time, protects mission-critical loads: servers, ATMs.
- Pure sine wave solar inverter.
- Selectable high-power charging current.
- Maximum PV power 4000W
- Wide DC input rage.
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting.
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input.
- Auto restart while AC is recovering.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance.
- Cold start function.
- Feed back to the grid
- Note: Parallel Card INCLUDED in this model
Benefits over 5kVA MKS and MKS II:
- Bluetooth connectivity (Mobile App)
- Zero (0ms) transfer time is ideal for critical equipment like servers and medical equipment
- Great for voltage fluctuations. Voltage range 110-280 VAC
Click here for more technical specifications
Axpert king password for bluetooth - 123456
All inverters must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (Coc) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid Coc and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- · Power surge
- · Under-voltage
- · Over-voltage
- · Lightning
- · Corrosion
- · Sea spray
- · Condensation
- · Water damage
- · Dust or any solid particles
- · Sand
- · Insects
- · Lizards
- · Excessive heat exposure
- · Weather damage
- · Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- · Incorrect installation
- · Inadequate protection device rating
- · Tampering (broken seal)
- · Dirty filters
- · Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
The warranty will be void if the unit is:
- · Not installed as per manufacturers specifications
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both live and neutral wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both positive and negative wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not protected by the calculated and required 2 pole breakers for the input and output of the inverter
- · Not installed with a changeover switch
- · The battery input must be protected by a rated fuse for both the negative and positive connections, within the calculated PSCC ratings.
- · Tampered with (attempted to open the unit)
- · Visible damage to the unit