Delivering a warm, halogen-like accent beam, MASTER LEDspot MV is a perfect fit for spot lighting (track, corridors, lift lobbies, display cases and cabinets) in the hospitality industry. It is particularly suitable to public areas where the light is on 24/7, such as lobbies, corridors, stairwells. MASTER LEDspot MV delivers huge energy savings and minimises maintenance cost without any compromise on brightness, enabling hospitality owners to achieve a return on their investment within one year. These LEDspots are compatible with most existing fixtures with a GU5.3 holder and designed as a retrofit replacement for halogen or incandescent spots. The dimmable versions drive further efficiencies, while helping to create the desired atmosphere. For environments where the right atmosphere needs to be created (e.g. bars and restaurants), the “DimTone” feature could be useful.This is a LED feature that creates a warmer tone once light is dimmed down to lower intensities.
*Check dimmer and transformer compatibility prior to purchase.
- Up to 90% energy saving compared with halogen lamps
- Retrofittable with 50W 12V halogen lamps
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lifetime is 25,000 hours
- Clearly defined beam spread
- UV- and IR-free light for less heat and protection for heat-sensitive object
- Residential homes
- Reception areas
Warnings and Safety
- Compatibility with home-automation should be confirmed with the manufacturer
- Operating temperature range is between -20° C and 45° C ambient
- Only to apply in dry or damp locations and most of open fixtures with lamp-holders that offer sufficient space (10 mm free air space)
- Not intended for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights