- Backup power
- Grid Feed
- RATED OUTPUT POWER: 10,000W
- MAXIMUM PV INPUT POWER: 14,850W (MPPT)
- 3 PHASE
- Nominal DC Voltage: 48V
InfiniSolar is a flexible and intelligent hybrid inverter which utilizes solar power, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power. It’s a simple and smart solar power storage system for home users to either store energy into a battery for night-time usage or use for self-consumption first depending on demands. Priority for power source is programmable through smart software. During night time or power failure, it will automatically consume reserved power from the battery. In this way, it will reduce dependence on the utility.
Feed-in is not the only choice. In comparison with conventional grid-tie inverter, InfiniSolar can not only feed-in power to the grid but also store solar power to the battery for future usage and directly power to the loads.
Save money by discharging battery for self-consumption first. InfiniSolar can save money by using battery energy first when PV energy is low. Until battery energy is low, InfiniSolar will consume AC power from the grid.
Power backup when AC failed. In comparison with conventional grid-tie inverter, InfiniSolar can not only feed-in power to the grid but also store solar power to the battery for future usage and directly power to the loads.
- Self-consumption and feed-in to the grid
- Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
- User-adjustable battery charging current suits different types of batteries
- Programmable multiple operations modes: Grid tie, Off grid, and grid-tie with backup
- Built-in Timer for various mode of on/off operation
- Multiple communication for USB, RS-232, Modbus and SNMP
- Monitoring software for real time status display and control
- Custom-made firmware by ODM contract
- Parallel operation up to 6 units for 5KW and 10KW (Not for the 3kW unit)
All inverters must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (Coc) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid Coc and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- · Power surge
- · Under-voltage
- · Over-voltage
- · Lightning
- · Corrosion
- · Sea spray
- · Condensation
- · Water damage
- · Dust or any solid particles
- · Sand
- · Insects
- · Lizards
- · Excessive heat exposure
- · Weather damage
- · Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- · Incorrect installation
- · Inadequate protection device rating
- · Tampering (broken seal)
- · Dirty filters
- · Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
The warranty will be void if the unit is:
- · Not installed as per manufacturers specifications
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both live and neutral wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both positive and negative wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not protected by the calculated and required 2 pole breakers for the input and output of the inverter
- · Not installed with a changeover switch
- · The battery input must be protected by a rated fuse for both the negative and positive connections, within the calculated PSCC ratings.
- · Tampered with (attempted to open the unit)
- · Visible damage to the unit