(No Parallel ability)
- Backup power
- Grid Tied
- Grid Feed
- RATED OUTPUT POWER: 5000W
- MAXIMUM PV INPUT POWER: 10,000W (MPPT)
- SINGLE PHASE
- Nominal DC Voltage: 48V
InfiniSolar is a flexible and intelligent hybrid inverter which utilizes solar power, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power. It’s a simple and smart solar power storage system for home users to either store energy into a battery for night-time usage or use for self-consumption first depending on demands. Priority for power source is programmable through smart software. During night time or power failure, it will automatically consume reserved power from the battery. In this way, it will reduce dependence on the utility.
Feed-in is not the only choice. In comparison with conventional grid-tie inverter, InfiniSolar can not only feed-in power to the grid but also store solar power to the battery for future usage and directly power to the loads.
Save money by discharging battery for self-consumption first. InfiniSolar can save money by using battery energy first when PV energy is low. Until battery energy is low, InfiniSolar will consume AC power from the grid.
Power backup when AC failed. In comparison with conventional grid-tie inverter, InfiniSolar can not only feed-in power to the grid but also store solar power to the battery for future usage and directly power to the loads.
- Self-consumption and feed-in to the grid
- Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
- User-adjustable battery charging current suits different types of batteries
- Programmable multiple operations modes: Grid tie, Off grid, and grid-tie with backup
- Built-in Timer for various mode of on/off operation
- Multiple communication for USB, RS-232, Modbus and SNMP
- Monitoring software for real time status display and control
- Custom-made firmware by ODM contract
- Parallel operation up to 6 units for 5KW and 10KW (Not for the 3kW unit)