Free National Delivery within South Africa.
Warranty is held directly with Hubble Lithium. Enway Power Solutions does not carry the warranty nor do we accept any liability in the event of any potential warranty claims.
HUBBLE LITHIUM - AM-3 2.75
Hubble Lithium AM-3 Battery Warranty
This warranty covers the Hubble Lithium AM-3 51V 2.75KWh wall mount lithium series of batteries, which is backed by Hubble Lithium (pty) ltd.
The AM-3 has a 15 year intended design life, however Hubble Lithium (pty) ltd warranty’s that the battery should achieve at least 10 years’ service life or deliver at least 3000 charge, discharge cycles at 90% depth of discharge, whichever event is achieved first.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase from Hubble Lithium (pty) ltd tax invoice. The invoice must reflect the serial number of the unit on the invoice from Hubble Lithium (pty) ltd.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
1. The battery is intended to be used for standby backup or daily cycling in UPS and Inverter systems including solar Inverters. Other unintended uses for the battery will lead to the warranty being void.
2. The battery is intended to be used indoors only. Outdoor use will render the warranty void.
3. The batteries must not have not been contaminated with any foreign or corrosive matter.
4. The warranty does not cover damage due to neglect or abuse such as improper installation, freezing, fire, flooding, or any acts of nature.
5. The warranty does not cover surges or spikes from the inverter or charging device that could damage the battery.
6. If the battery or batteries were installed incorrectly and not according to the manual with correct settings it could result in damage. Incorrect installation and setup will invalidate the warranty.
7. Maintenance functions should be executed as recommended in the Battery Manual.
8. Batteries must be provided with a refresh charge every 5-6 months, while in storage, prior to final installation.
9. If placed in storage then the ambient temperature should be no higher than 25 degrees Celsius.
10. The warranty period will be reduced by 50% for every constant 10 degree Celsius temperature increase in operating temperature above 25 degrees.
11. Warranty will be void if the firmware or BMS on the device has been deliberately tampered with or to try and reset cycle values or any data for warranty evaluation purposes.
12. If it is found that the battery is being overloaded through continuous large current draws above 110Amps per battery, which is outside the intended specification parameters, it will lead to the warranty being void.
13. The warranty is non transferable, and only applies to the original purchaser of the equipment.
14. The warranty will be void if the serial number has been tampered with or has been removed from the device.
15. The battery will not be considered defective unless it fails to deliver 50% or less of its rated capacity during claimed warranty period.
16. If the battery is interconnected or mixed with other non Hubble batteries the warranty is void.
17. Warranty will be void if the installation or commissioning has not been performed by Hubble Lithium (pty) ltd, or an authorised installer.
18. In the event that the battery needs to be relocated it must be disconnected, moved and reinstalled by an authorised Hubble Lithium reseller or installer.
The integrated BMS module is designed to last 20 to 30 years, however a standard 5 year warranty is provided for the BMS.
The operating temperature for the battery is designed to be 0 to +55 degrees Celsius, however it is recommended to keep the battery below 25 degrees Celsius to maximise the design life and life cycle of the battery. The cycle life cannot be guaranteed if the battery is operated in temperatures exceeding 25 degrees Celsius.
The Hubble battery is fully integrated and contained and is thus non serviceable and not intended to be opened by anyone except designated and authorised service centres. If it has been found that the unit has been tampered with or has been opened or attempted to be opened, the warranty will immediately be void.
In the event the battery cannot be serviced or repaired a prorated warranty will apply.
Warranty claims process:
In the event of a possible warranty claim, the following steps should be taken:
1. Contact your authorised reseller and advise them of the issue.
2. The end-user must send the battery to one of our service centres.
3. The service centre will evaluate the battery and validate if a claim is substantiated.
4. The service centre might request additional information, like site and install location or a site visit etc. from the client.
5. If a claim has been validated, repairs and servicing of the battery will be performed.
6. Any replaced parts will become the property of Hubble Lithium (pty) ltd.
7. It is for the end-user to arrange delivery and collection of the unit.